Electronic Design Software
At Red Earth Systems we offer complete design solutions to inventors, start-ups, small businesses and OEM’s who require expertise in electronic/electrical product design. Our expertise cover product design services from concept to production tailored to the particular needs of the client and or project. Using all the latest tools and software applications our design engineers can create accurate design & manufacturing documentation in 2D and 3D with Design for Manufacture (DFM) and Design for Assembly (DFA) always at the forefront of the design intent in order to offer solutions which are cost effective.
Our electronic design software covers technologies such as:
- Digital Electronics
- Analogue electronics
- Power distribution
- AC & DC Power electronics & Electrical Power Systems
- Power Distribution Systems
- Motor Control
- Embedded systems including PIC, FPGA, USB, Serial Comms, Ethernet & signal processing
- Ruggedized systems for military & defense applications
A snapshot of our Experience
At Red Earth Systems we offer over 30 years of experience in providing solutions in various shapes and sizes. These are typical examples for us:
- Integrated system design (See our Test Equipment page)
- Robotic Interfacing and software control
- Complex PCB design including signal conditioning with multiple connectivity interfaces i.e. USB, Ethernet, Serial Comms, and GPS etc
- PCB Backplanes
- AC and DC Power Systems both High and low voltage including Loadbanks
- Power distribution, control & panel wiring system
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) Systems
- Electrical Safety Systems
- UUT Cables & Internal & External Harnesses including Mass Interconnect system specification and design
- MIL Spec Connector specification, source & supply
- Electromechanical assemblies
- Box Builds
Our suite of the latest 2D & 3D design software, PCB design and wiring tools offers our client’s capacity in all the major software at the latest releases. Our design engineers possess multiple years of experience with the software that we use, allowing our CAD services to be of the highest quality.
- Autodesk Inventor 3D CAD - 3D CAD Software offers an easy to use set of tools for 3D electrical & mechanical design, documentation and product simulation. Using this tool we are able to accurately create 3D digital prototypes that enables users to validate the form, fit and function of a design, minimise the need for physical prototypes and reduce the potential for costly engineering changes that are discovered only after the design is sent to manufacturing.
- Autodesk Autocad Electrical - Powerful Electrical system design CAD software allowing accurate schematic creation, circuit design, panel layout and manufacturing documentation including BOM’s wiring lists etc.
- Altium Designer – PCB CAD layout, schematic capture and creation tool. We are able to output 3D data as well as pcb manufacturing information (Gerber files) including BOM’s and full PCB stack-up.
- Microsoft Visio Professional
- TE Connectivity Harnware & HarnVis - Our HarnWare computer-aided design package provides us with a database of over 100,000 TE products enabling us to produce high-quality wiring harness assembly drawings, parts lists and wiring schematics, needed for production We can also generate to-scale 3D models of components and harnesses and to-scale Visio drawings, including harness lay-up boards with our HarnVis 3D harness design visualization system.
- PDM Software – Autodesk Vault & Team Coherence
Speak To Us
Speak to us about your requirements and we can design and manufacture you a solution that fits your needs.
To find out more, speak to one of our engineering team today. You can reach us by phone on +44 (0)1684 437 100, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org